Article 1 These regulations are specifically formulated to achieve the standardization, institutionalization, and scientificization of lighting designer vocational skills training and examination (evaluation) work, and to ensure the fairness and impartiality of the identification results.
Article 2 These rules apply to the training, examination (evaluation) of senior lighting designers, intermediate lighting designers and junior lighting designers.
Article 3 The daily training and examination (evaluation) management organization of lighting designers is the China Lighting Association. The enrollment and preliminary qualification examination of lighting designer training is the responsibility of the Secretariat of the China Lighting Association, and the management of examinations (assessment) is the responsibility of the Education and Training Working Committee (hereinafter referred to as the Education and Training Committee).
Article 4 The results of appraisal and appraisal shall be released after being reviewed by the Secretariat and the Education and Training Commission.
Article 5 The establishment of lighting designer training institutions needs to be evaluated by the Education and Training Commission and the Secretariat for their schooling conditions and faculty levels, and enrollment and training can only be conducted if the corresponding conditions are met.
Article 6 Teachers of lighting designer training institutions shall not be employed until they have been trained and evaluated by the Education Training Board. In principle, teachers shall be re-evaluated after 2 to 3 years.Chapter 2 Question Bank
Article 7 The question bank is organized by experts organized by the Education and Training Commission to submit questions to the bank.
Article 8 is based on the syllabus. The difficulty and depth of the test questions should be appropriate. The amount of questions should be basically completed by most students within the prescribed time. The theoretical test time is generally 120 minutes, and the practical test is generally 420 minutes. There are other special requirements for the test time that need to be stated separately and stated on the test paper.
The ninth proposition must be rigorous, thorough, scientific, the meaning of the question must be clear, the conditions must be sufficient, the written description must be clear, and the wording must be simple and clear. Weird question.
Article 10 The test papers shall be in a unified mode. The theoretical papers shall be printed on A4 paper. The actual test papers shall be printed on A3 paper. The first line of the paper shall include the name, ID card number, test time, results, etc.
Article 11 The question bank is under the unified management of the Education and Training Commission. Examination papers for theoretical and practical examinations are kept, printed, and sealed by the Education and Training Commission staff. The papers issued for each examination must be consistent with the papers withdrawn.
Article 12 The Education Training Committee and the personnel involved in the examination questions shall have the obligation to keep the question bank confidential.
Article 13 The archives of the test papers after the examination are kept by the China Lighting Association.Chapter III Training and Examination Organization
Article 14 Examinations are organized on the 3rd day after the end of each training course.
Article 15 The examination shall be completed by two proctored teachers. At least one of the proctored teachers shall in principle be qualified as an assessor and shall be supervised by the assessment supervisor.
Article 16 Invigilated teachers are appointed by the Education and Training Commission. Invigilated teachers must strictly abide by the "Invigilated Code."
Article 17 Participants are required to abide by the "Examination Room Rules" when taking an exam. If they violate the rules, they will be dealt with seriously according to "Examination Cheating Recognition and Handling Regulations."Chapter 4 Evaluation
Article 18 The assessment team shall be composed of no fewer than 3 members each time. The working time of the assessment team shall not exceed 2 months in principle.
Article 19 Teachers of assessment papers shall strictly evaluate student performance according to standards, and it is strictly forbidden to add, subtract or send points at will.
Article 20 The judging team shall organize the judging teachers to adopt the method of streamlined work and focus their judging.
Article 21 After completing the assessment, the assessment team will report the assessment results to the Secretariat of the Society. Until the final evaluation result is released, the Secretariat and the teacher of the assessment will have the obligation to keep the assessment results confidential.Chapter V Review
Article 22 The evaluation results will be publicized on China Lighting Online for 15 days. If there is any objection to the evaluation results, it shall be reviewed.
Article 23 A review team shall be composed of no less than 3 persons at a time, and the members of the review team shall be appointed by the Education and Training Commission.
Article 24 The review is mainly a review of the scores of the theoretical and practical examinations.
Article 25 The opinions of more than two-thirds (including two-thirds) of the members of the review team are the final review results.
Article 26 The Board of Education and Training shall report to the functional appraisal center after reviewing and confirming the final appraisal results.Chapter VI Awarding
Article 27 After passing the assessment, students who pass the assessment shall report the examination results, apply for a professional qualification certificate, and the Education and Training Committee shall be responsible for issuing the certificate. In principle, a special certificate issuance ceremony shall be organized to uniformly issue the certificate. It may also be combined with the activities of the China Lighting Association Certification.Chapter VII Supplementary Provisions
Article 28 The interpretation of these rules is the responsibility of the Secretariat of the China Illumination Society and the Education and Training Commission.
Article 29 These Rules shall be implemented on a trial basis after approval by the China Illuminating Society.2013年9月13日 监考守则 Code of Invigilation of China Lighting Association September 13, 2013
1. Invigilation is a serious job. Invigilators must be responsible for the supervision and inspection of the examination room with a high degree of responsibility. They must maintain the law of the examination room, care for the students enthusiastically, and ensure the smooth progress of the examination.
2. Two proctored teachers are arranged in each examination room. Invigilators must arrive at the test room 15 minutes before the test begins.
3. The proctors should carefully clean up the examination room and do all the organization and preparations before the examination. Organize students to enter the venue and distribute test papers on time.
4. 5 minutes before the test, the proctor should announce the test time and read the test room rules to the students.
5. Invigilator teachers must not arbitrarily advance and postpone the examination time.
6. After the test is started, the proctor should remind and urge the students to write their names and ID numbers on the test papers. In the examination, if students are found to have violated the rules of the examination room, they should be stopped immediately. For the cheaters, leave evidence, truthfully record them in the examination room records, and write the words "cheating" on the cheating students' test papers.
7. In the exam room, the proctor teachers must not talk to students. No explanation or suggestion is allowed for the content of the test paper and the meaning of the title; if the handwriting is unclear, it can be explained in public.
8. At the end of the exam, the proctor should instruct the students to stop answering the papers immediately; the proctors should collect all the test papers and submit them to the Secretariat of the China Illumination Society after counting the number of copies.
9. Invigilators must perform their invigilating duties seriously. They must not read books and newspapers in the examination room, they must not leave the examination room at will, they are not allowed to smoke, they are not allowed to talk and laugh, and they must be serious in their work attitude.2013年9月13日 China Lighting Association September 13, 2013